Mobdro has not released official version of Mobdro for Laptop or PC with Windows OS yet. But by using ability of Android emulator software, we are now able to enjoy HD quality videos streams using Mobdro on Windows OS (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7).
Download & Install Mobdro for Laptop / PC / Windows
Basically, it’s easy to install Mobdro app on Windows PC or laptop. Here are the step-by-step guides for installing Mobdro onto Windows:
1. First we need to download and install Android emulator. Bluestack is the most popular Android emulator software nowadays, but you can use other software such as Droid4x and Andyroid.
For now, we will use Bluestack. Download Bluestack from this following link : BlueStacks for Windows. Wait until download process finished. Then we install the Bluestack on our PC/laptop, just follow the instruction from Bluestack and the Bluestack software should be all set.
3. After finish downloading Mobdro APK file, then double-click on it, or right click on it then click Open with Bluestacks APK Installer. We will have to click through a few more screens and Mobdro app should be all set.
4. Go back to BlueStacks Home >> All Apps >> click on Mobdro icon to run Mobdro. We will be prompted to update the app when we open the Mobdro free app for the first time.
That’s it ! We are now able to streams videos on our PC / Laptop using Mobdro App.
Attention new Mobdro doesn’t support Bluestack anymore, it will give you error message, you are using an unsupported version or an unsupported device
Please follow these tutorials below how to install Mobdro TV app onto your device:
- Mobdro for Android
- Mobdro for Kindle Fire
- Mobdro for Laptop / PC / Windows OS (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7)
- Mobdro for iOS / iPhone / iPad / Mac
- Mobdro for Kodi